San Antonio Dual Language Symposium 2020
Who should attend:
- Principals and dual language program administrators
- Bilingual, dual language/ESL teachers, and Parents
- Organizations who support the equity in education
Why should you attend:
- Learn about the latest updates on HB3 and dual language
- Learn research-based strategies to build a strong and sustainable dual language program/
- Be a part of the San Antonio Dual Language School Network https://www.facebook.com/groups/SanAntonioDualLanguageNetwork/
- Ask dual language education experts, Drs. Thomas and Collier, questions about dual language programs and how to avoid the pitfalls
What are you going to learn?
- The latest research on dual language programs and sustainability
- How to help students develop academic Spanish and English
- How to inform parents of the benefits of the dual language programs and increase student enrollment
- How do English speaking parents help with Spanish homework?
- ...and much more!
WHY DUAL LANGUAGE SCHOOLING
Why Dual Language Schooling, provides the justification and research foundation for why the individual and/or community chooses dual language education.View More
Date: May 26th - 27th
Time: 8am - 3pm
Education Service Center, Region 20
1314 Hines Avenue
San Antonio, Texas 78208-1899
For more Information: